The Victoria Law Group is built for clients…we listen…we care…we are experienced…we find solutions. Here is how:
- In addition to being experts in South Florida judicial matters, we maintain strong relationships and know-how throughout Latin America.
- We staff appropriately. We use junior attorneys to save our clients’ money. For example, we don’t train junior attorneys through our clients’ pocketbooks, and senior attorneys will not spend all day in court for a perfunctory matter on the clients’ time either.
- We embrace Alternative Billing Arrangements, and each case is budgeted as appropriate. We will not charge clients separate fees for such items as secretarial overtime, copying, long-distance phone calls and legal research. Clients know what their bill will be, and we never nickel and dime you.
- Our group of specialists, backed by more than 25 years of experience, provides you with access to valuable information allowing you to benefit from the advantages of doing business in the local jurisdictions.
- We are on the forefront of the local effort to conduct business in Cuba.
- We speak the language of the local jurisdictions.
- We save you money over traditional firms because we are not weighed down with the baggage of the past and the trappings of big law. As a new firm, we place a heavy emphasis on low overhead and technology driven efficiency. Our attorneys are technologically savvy and independent.
- We focus on service, innovation, and superior delivery through automation, streamlined products and services, and continued investment in current technology.
- We give personal attention to our clients and listen carefully to their suggestions and comments so we can offer tailor-made solutions when required. We believe that close communication with our clients about project details and expectations is all-important, and we strive to build long-term client relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- We maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, business conduct, information security, and technical competence. We have an absolute commitment to excellence and customer care.
Our Clients have the option to communicate with us using ClientConnect, a privacy feature of the CLIO Practice Management Software platform. When using ClientConnect, the information Clients provide to The Victoria Law Group online is protected by Starfield Technologies’ Secure Socket Layer encryption. Additionally, forms may be provided, questions may be asked and answered, and payment made through ClientConnect in a secure online environment. This feature contributes to both the Security and Transparency our Clients deserve and should expect from their attorneys.