David R. Berley, graduated from Boston College Law School. He’s been practicing law for over forty years, concentrating in areas of corporate, commercial, real estate, international and banking law.
Dave’s mission at The Victoria Law group is to provide our clients with quality legal representation, professional diligence, decades of experience and personal attention.
Dave is currently active in: Miami Heart Association; Jewish Federation of Greater Miami.
Selected Past and Present Positions
- Member: Who’s Who in American Law
- General Counsel: Econocar International Inc.
- Counsel, Emergency Medical Services Association, Miami, Florida.
- Chairman, City of Miami Waterfront Advisory Board
- Member, WLRN Public Television Citizen Advisory Board
- Member: Boston College Law School Alumni Association
- Member: Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce;
- Member: Business Volunteers for Arts,
- Member: Coconut Grove Playhouse Society of Stars
- Dave Berley, Attorney
- 1200 Brickell Ave., Suite 1450 Miami, FL 33131
- [email protected]
- Ph: (305) 602-9099 x 112
- Fx: (866) 621-7395
- Boston College Law School
- Boston University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bars and Courts
- Florida, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Claims
- U.S. Tax Court
Areas of Practice:
- Banking Law
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Collections
- Estate Planning
- International Law
- Real Estate